Trouble Installing Unifi?

Many people are moving towards faster internet connection, and Unifi does just that. In fact, if you are not so keen on paying more for cable TV. just add a little bit more your monthly entertainment.

So people, the easiest way is to get on TM, register online for an appointment to be given to you. They will arrange for an installment within 2 weeks, usually within 1. If you have problems doing that, I can recommend a trusted agent who can help with the installation or upgrade.

2 months ago I have contacted a few of these contractors to help me install earlier than the given date by Unifi. Not only because I thought it was going to be faster but also because they were giving away promotions.

If it was not because I was in a hurry to get my Unifi installed, I would have waited for my arrangements with them. Since I owe them one, here I am, promoting their services.

( Not sure if their promotion is still on, but you can call them to find out).






  • All UNIFI packages are subjected to a 2 years contract period.
  • Home to Home call is FREE


1.Contact:  013 - 6060 923 
 Email: evanchen78@hotmail.com

2. Contact: +012-2010 335
Email: daftarunifionline@gmail.com

3. DRUMAH BINA SDN. BHD. (931837 – A)
No. 18-2, Second Floor,
Jalan Dwitasik,
Bandar Sri Permaisuri,
56000, Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mobile: 016 203 4402