Recommended Makan Places- Indian Sweets

Most of you will know where to eat when it comes to Indian food, but not many are well versed with Indian sweets. Some do not like the taste of spices added together to the dessert. I don't like it too. So you must just know how to find the right shops! Here are some shops from some cities that I've tasted desserts from.


GULAB JAMUUN





1.Restaurant Asia- Bukit Bintang.Across the road from CIMB
2. D Tandoor- I had mine in SS15, Subang. I assume all branches will have a standard quality to its food.
3. Bombay Palace- Jalan Tun Abdul Razak







PAYASAM





1. Curry Leaf- Seremban, located on Jalan Rasah. They have recently also opened up a branch in Damansara Uptown. The Uptown branch was recently featured in The Star on Jun 22nd.











LADDU




1. The first shop next to the bus station in Klang, as you are coming from the Bulatan Simpang Lima.
I have been eating their laddus since I was a kid,
2. Amma Restaurant in JB, very close to Puteri Pan Pacific
3. Lotus- PJ






These are my favourite desserts, hence if some restaurants didnt make it here, it is not because they are not good enough but because I do not taste these particular desserts.

Alright have fun shopping for food, you sweet tooths!

XOXO!