Easel for Sale, Cheap Cheap Cheap!

Hey all,

I have got an easel for sale
It is a brand new easel. Only been used for an occasion
I bought it because it was so hard to find an easel for rent.
I have tried multiple sites to rent it, but either it was a metal easel or the size was not good enough
Tried contacting a few of the owners who would rent it out, but many were booked on that weekend.

I finally found a lady who would rent it to me ( found via a website), staying around Seri Kembangan/ Serdang area. She was promoting a lot of stuff for rent on her website, and she has agreed to it.
Then all of a sudden, she didnt reply my smses, then replied using another number ( which I thought was her number).I continued corresponding to that new number, but none was returned. Until I got furious since the date of the occasion was a week a way.

Once I sent her that rather aggressive sms stating I would disclose her bad PR on my blog for not replying my smses at all for 5 days, finally a reply came. Nobody in business would want her reputation to be put down.
That number actually belonged to her husband.So he nastily replied that his wife was doing a favour for a lot of people by renting in cheap to all ( It was not cheap anyway), and he started telling how nasty it is to 'memburukkan orang lain di internet, nanti akan masuk neraka, blablabla


So I decided to skip the drama and just buy one for my own for RM80. And I have only used it once.
I will assemble it for you and send it at an agreed pickup point around Klang Valley area.
Going for RM50. Really good condition, almost brand new.


XOXO
Princess

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference Between Hydrating and Moisturising Creams.

Hair Dye Review

Where to use you AMEX card in Malaysia (2)- Petrol Stations/ Touch N Go Top Up