The Back Treatment Experience



To those of you who have been to beauty salons, apart from facials, eye and neck treatment or ear candling; another famous service being promoted is the back treatment.

This is catered to the ladies with acne or acne scars on their back. So what do they do during a back treatment?

1. The beautician will apply oil on the back of the body with a gentle massage


2. She will then examine you  skin under their white light


3. Extraction begans


4. Therapeutic Ultrasound treament




5. Masque is applied to the body with a wrap for about 20 - 30 minutes 




The whole procedure takes about an hour to 90 mins max.


I am showing you pictures of the procedure similar of what is experienced. I am not allowed to photograph in the beauty parlour.

This is a picture of a patient with severe acne




Ideally for optimum results, back treatment should be carried out monthly.

According to my beautician, it is best to start with a  body spa before going for the back treatment.
What happens during a body spa?
Look out for my next article in the body spa


I am not a professionally trained beautician, neither am I a doctor. I am only here to share my knowledge and experience with you so that you do not get persuaded to doing something that you do not know of


XOXO!
Princess

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference Between Hydrating and Moisturising Creams.

Halal Dim Sum Review

Hair Dye Review