Free TV series and Anime


Being Malaysian ( proud of it), all of us look for either the stores with the biggest sales or the one that displays, 'Buy One Free One'. We even pay for pirated DVDs and we know we need to search for Blue Ray to get the best quality of piracy. The ones that can find good quality ones online however end up not paying at all.

I found my series through from  'certain sources' which are actually quite well known. All you need to do is just join a few forums and you wil find out. ( I cannot list the sites because I do not want to be a subject of cyber law or something)

These are the ones that I continuously follow:


TV Series


CSI
CSI_NY
CSI_Miami
Breaking Bad
90210
Two and a half men
How I met your mother
Weeds
Nikita


Spartacus
The big bang theory
Modern Family
Game of thrones
Jane By Design
Psych







Anime

Naruto
Bleach
Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Polwer Ninden










Cartoons

The ultimate spiderman
The Avengers
Upin Ipin







(Copyright © 2012 Gorgeously Flawless Solutions All rights reserved. Editing by V & P)

https://twitter.com/#!/gorgeouslyflawl/