Cupcakes and Chocolates!

Hey Everyone,

I've not been updating my blog for awhile now since I have busy preparing for a function which saw me doing a lot of homework on the web, and found a few sites that I would like to share with you.

GorgeousChocolates Blog

They make chocolate dipped strawberries , apples and marshmellows for weddings or parties. Their products look very simple yet elegant, with attractive packages. Not to forget their Oreo Cakes as door gifts, cute looking food with tux and the wedding dress.




Dipped Apple Bride Groom                                               

Rose Hand Bouquet
(I do not own these pictures. They all belong to the website)


Another site which I've fallen in love with is allcupcakestory.blogspot.com. How cool are the details?
They also seem very friendly and are willing to oblige to your requests.







More posts will be coming up later- next will be about the
1. Bunga telur
2. DIY hantaran
3. Wedding photographers

**Fresh stock of Vitamin C + Collagen from Roche has arrived and its just RM240 for a package of 10 ampoules. Contact us for more details.

XOXO!
Princess
Gorgeously Flawless Solutions.


(Copyright © 2012 Gorgeously Flawless Solutions All rights reserved. Editing by V & P)

https://twitter.com/#!/gorgeouslyflawl/